Friday, March 9, 2007

"Mr. Gorbachev... Tear down that wall!"


President Ronald Reagan, June 12, 1987, Berlin Wall.

And so my little part of the effort has begun. I am going into this endeavour with two distinct goals. First, to provide my two cents about today's political topics and secondly, to remind every one that Reagan was Right. As this blog grows and evolves, you will see how Reagan's lessons in political discourse still apply and are more relevant today than ever. I hope to get one or two of the lost flock back into the fold and help us find a path toward that shining city on a hill once again. And if I help someone get fired up and involved, that's even better. I hope to use my experience and insight to comment on daily events. I will try to post daily and keep up to date on news and special events. I do have a few friends that will post as well to this so that my opinions are checked once and awhile. I also have a few favorite topics that I will favor, like the 2008 Elections. Feel free to comment. I will try to be as open as I can. Remember, Reagan was Right, does that make the Left Wrong...Let's find out.
RR.

No comments: