Monday, March 26, 2007

Fred's Boss says he can win, plus the first polls of spring...

Each day that goes by, May is closer and so is Fred announcement to seek the presidency. Here are just a few of the morsels I have been savoring today.
When your wife tells you to do something, you better do it. I feel a whole lot better now that I know that Fred's wife is telling him to run.
A lot of initial polling out there done by reputable firms have Thompson in this race before he even officially announces he is in. This article talks about how he's already tied with Hillary.
Another straw poll of a few counties in Georgia show how strong Fred would be in the south. He would clean up.
In Ohio, with no infrastructure or organization, Fred is in a strong third behind Giuliani and McCain.
Again the Pundits are starting to see Fred as the man to win in 08. My favorite has to be Paul Mirengoff 's Powerline piece.
And I will speak to this rumor that Fred is being groomed to take Cheney's place...as soon as I find out more about this from McLaughlin
Stay Tuned
RR

No comments: