Monday, September 1, 2008

McCain/Palin 08


Well a lot has changed since February.


Hillary has been defeated by the Messiah and McCain has won the nomination.


I said I would not vot e for him unless Fred was on the ticket.


Well....Now Palin is on the ticket. And she is worth voting for. She was #2 on my dream VP list behind Jindal. And now McCain is currently expousing Reagan ideals and policies.


I have no choice but to support the conservative canidate. I will do everything in my power to get McCain/Palin elected. Especially since I want to see a Palin vs. Hillary in 2012.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At least she's hot.

Reagan Republican said...

it is more than that. She is the ideal everywoman that has suceeded. She is the nightmare senario for the liberals

the truth said...

The ideal everywoman???? She is socially conservative....that is the opposite of the "everywoman's" point of view. All Palin does is fire up the base....however, I like the fact that you went from Thompson, to Jindal, to Palin in the blink of an eye. Why not just say you are voting Republican no matter who is running, and be honest with yourself.